High rate MFB burners may be used in the first zones of the oven.
The additional high radiant heat aids rapid lift and expansion of the crackers, resulting in a more open texture and faster baking.
- Direct heat transfer by radiation (without contact and air movement)
- High radiant power density 100-1000KW/m2
- Precise control and power modulation
- Energy consumption savings compared to conventional direct gas fired burners
- Low pollution (up to 80% less CO and NOX)
- Safe for people and equipment (no burn back)
- Low maintenance